Hoffman-Boston TV is a student run TV production studio where 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students enhance their communication skills through TV production as well as script development.
- The Communications Studio is a functioning video production room that is equipped with digital video camcorders, digital still cameras, theater lighting, microphones, live audio- video mixers and video editing equipment.
- The Communication Studio is home to a live daily TV show produced by fourth and fifth graders.
- Communication projects are coordinated with all classroom teachers focusing on curriculum objectives at all grade levels.
- Projects and activities are developed on their merit of promoting effective communication whether spoken, written, or symbolic as well as promoting visual literacy.
- The communication studio strives to research and use current technologies to empower student voices.