At Hoffman Boston, We Respect Ourselves, Others and Surroundings.
- What is PBIS?
Click here to find out more.
- How do All Stars show Respect?
Students at Hoffman Boston Elementary learn the expectations of being an All Star throughout their school day and year. This Matrix is the outline of their expectations.
- What happens when students are caught being respectful?
At Hoffman Boston Elementary there are many ways students are recognized when they are being respectful to themselves, others and the surroundings. Some of those ways include:
- Positive calls, emails or notes home to families to share
- Student highlights on HFBTV
- Students photo on the Respect Wall of Fame
- Issues a Twinkle Ticket that can be cashed in for an experience with a staff member